"Each piece of bread that we eat was once scattered across the fields, and the grain that God gave to grow has become for us the bread of life." https://t.co/zI9xAs1UNC
Bloomsbury will be doing all it can to respond pastorally and practically to the Coronavirus epidemic.
The Baptist Union of Great Britain has published 'Advice for Churches which can be accessed here:
In common with many other churches, Bloomsbury has had to suspend Sunday services until further notice. We are instead offering an online gathering, 'Provoking Faith in a time of isolation'. If you are a regular member of the congregation or part of the Bloomsbury community, and you would like to join the online congregation for these gatherings, please contact our Minister Simon using the 'contact' page of the website. We will also be streaming the services live on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BloomsburyBaptist/ and you are welcome to join us there.
Also please note that:
- Sunday Lunch Meals have been suspended until further notice.
- Tuesday@Bloom Lunch Meals have been suspended until further notice.
- The Evening Centre has been suspended until further notice.
- The 'Queer Theology' event at St James's Piccadilly on Thursday 19th (which Simon Woodman was due to speak at) has been cancelled.
- Our March 28th Organ Concert has been cancelled.
- The Maundy Thursday Meal (Scheduled for 9 April with Crown Court Church of Scotland and the Welsh Church of London) has been cancelled.
- If you have a commercial booking scheduled at Bloomsbury, please contact our Roomhire team.
We ask everyone to remember before God those who are vulnerable and lonely, and those who are facing financial hardship as a result of this evolving situation. If you are aware of anyone in crisis or particular need, please contact our Minister Simon Woodman using the contact form on the website.
Further updates will appear on this page as the situation evolves.